Skip to content
Do not fall for the return of the douche bag! He will come to you with fake apologies, even show you he’s not such a bad guy, he might even take you on a few dates. But at the end of the day he is still a douche bag.
He’s a legend in his own mind. He thinks he’s a 10 when in reality he is just a sad 42-year-old man who cannot handle being with a real woman. He is incapable of caring about the fact that he caused you embarrassment and pain.
You are nothing more than a game to him and that will never change. Now he is definitely charming, handsome, and witty so you want to believe that he is is the exception to the rule. He isn’t.
And you wonder why he can be so cruel as to play these games with you? Maybe, it’s because you make it so easy for him.
The douche bag is inherently selfish where he preys on women who will feed his ego and buys his time until he moves on to his next prey.
Don’t be too hard on yourself if you let them back in once. It’s not your fault that he is an emotional cripple, a coward, a manipulator.
If they don’t choose you they lose you. Don’t waste your time waiting around for someone who is incapable of being a decent human being. Do not be someone’s back up plan and certainly do not be there second choice.
Please observe the douche bag in his natural habitat
The hallmarks of Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD) are grandiosity, a lack of empathy for other people, and a need for admiration. … They may also concentrate on grandiose fantasies (e.g. their own success, beauty, brilliance) and may be convinced that they deserve special treatment.
Sound familiar? Yes it seems like The douche bag is also a narcissist.
UPDATE: prior to me publishing this, after writing it I found out that the Douche Bag is also engaged and living with his fiance and has a child with her. He proposed to her in April of this year. He admitted everything and had the audacity to apologize and ask if we could talk. Classic Douche Bag he told me how guilty he felt because I was such an amazing woman. Lets be real what he really wants is for me not to tell her and not to publish this blog post! To late, I already spoke to his fiance, who let me know he denied the entire thing. However, I was able to send her all of the text messages, photos, and his dating profile online. Goodbye Douche Bag!
Until next time….
Dating today can feel like walking through a mine field. Whether it is online dating or IRL dating can be confusing and anxiety producing, especially the first date. Well here are some timeless tips to make it easier. Here are 10 First Date Tips For Women.
1. Be yourself and Relax. Easier said than done, I know. Don’t put pressure on yourself to be something you are not. Don’t try to be the version of yourself you wish you were. He is here because he sees something in the real you.
2. Dress appropriately And attractively. First impressions matter! Wear something that makes you feel confident and truly great about yourself. Don’t wear something that will make you physically uncomfortable like heals to the beach. Make him work for it, don’t wear something that is going to reveal all of your goods (don’t dress to revealing). Just as dressing overly sexy can be an issue, not looking date-ready at all can also be a turnoff.
3. Mind your manners. First impressions matter! Show up on time, be polite to the waitstaff, and give your date your undivided attention.
4. Turn the volume off on your phone. You do not want your alerts, texts, or calls to distract either of you from the date. Do not keep checking your phone either. Yes, use it to check in and let someone know where you are and that you are okay, otherwise leave your phone alone.
5. Let him lead and cut him some slack. Let him pay, open doors, pull out your chair. (Yes, I’m old school). Remember that he’s likely nervous and is trying to figure out first-date rules, too. So if he is faltering help him out.
6.Have a code word. I know it sounds crazy but that is the world we live in. Don’t just text I’m alive, fine, blah, blah, blah. Have a code word for being okay so your loved ones really know it is you sending the message. Don’t let yourself get stuck with a certified creeper.
7. Be present. Show interest in your date and be an active listener. Nothing is going to be a bigger turn off than a girl who is completely distracted on the first date. Engage him in conversation, without making it all about you.
8. Address the elephant in the room. If something is making you uncomfortable, speak up. Awkward silence, your mind goes blank, wish you hadn’t just said something that flew out of your mouth? Speak up. Not only will you feel better, you will make him more comfortable, too.
9. Establish boundaries. Boundaries include oversharing and physical boundaries. Don’t overshare, this is only the first date. If it is meant to be you will have plenty of time to share. Establish physical boundaries. If you want more than a one night stand sex on the first date is not a good idea.
10. Don’t drink too much. One drink is fine, maybe two at the most. Don’t drink too much because you don’t want to look sloppy. More importantly you don’t want to put yourself in a dangerous situation. Don’t forget this is a stranger.
Until next time…..